- Read Genesis 12:3. What does it mean? What are its implications for today?
- Isaiah 66:8
- Ezekiel 20:34
- Ezekiel 34:13
- Isaiah 43:5-6
- Amos 9:14-15 (215)
What are these passages referring to?
- What is Zionism? (216)
- What does anti-Semitism mean? (216-217)
- What is “replacement theology?” In what ways does it attempt to defy Ezekiel 36:24 and Ezekiel 37:21-23? (218)
- What does BDS stand for? (219) This is critical that you understand BDS, how the movement functions, and what to do to stop it. What can you do to (1) learn more about it, and (2) oppose it?
- Look at pages 220-221 to see the numbers of wars this young nation has been involved in. What thoughts come to you as you read this?
- Look at pages 222-223 at the attempts of the Israelis to give away parts of their land to have peace. What does that tell you about what Israel faces today?
- Do you support Israel? If so, why? If not, why not?