- What is the theological basis for the media?
- Do you expect the media to be objective and have high competence? Do they? If so, how? If not, in what ways?
- Do you have distrust for the media? If so, why? If not, why not?
- How do you view the media when you know that 90% of them vote for the same political party (the Democratic Party) year after year? Might that “color” their political reporting? If not, why not? If “yes,” in what way?
- What would you think if journalists had to file – as a form of self policing their profession – a bias report, which would simply acknowledge who they voted for the past 16 years. They could vote for whomever they wanted, but they simply would file it on a public website (something like www.HonestyInMedia.com), so people would know what their bias is? Might that help reestablish credibility among the media?