7. Political Correctness
1. Have you experienced the pressure from political correctness? If so, where? In what context? Describe?
2. In what way is it a “weapon of mass distraction?” (53)
3. What is meant when it is said that political correctness has really become a form of control of political thought? (54)
4. In what way is tolerance not really tolerance? Have you experienced so-called “tolerance?” What is meant by the phrase “tolerance isn’t a two way street?” (56)
5. Do you struggle sometimes with fear and intimidation? Are you afraid to speak up? (58)